Draw against ZTE, our team is now in second place!

Tobias Christensen's goal from a penalty gave Vidi the lead but Zalaegerszeg hit back in the second half, but thanks to the one point we moved up to second place

On Sunday afternoon ZTE FC visited the Sóstói Stadion in the 29th round of the OTP Bank Liga NB I. Head coach Bartosz Grzelak named the following eleven players in the starting line-up: Tóth - Bese, Fiola, Serafimov, Gergényi, Schön - Christensen, Katona, Sigér - Karamoko, Stefanelli.

OTP Bank Liga, 2023-2024, Tavaszi szezon, 29. forduló

21 április vasárnap

OTP Bank Liga
Fehérvár FC
  • Christensen


Sóstói Stadion Székesfehérvár

Zalaegerszegi TE FC
  • Safronov

Fehérvár FC

Tóth Balázs - Bese Barnabás, Fiola Attila, Nikola Serafimov, Gergényi Bence, Schön Szabolcs (Pető Milán 90') - Tobias Christensen, Sigér Dávid, Katona Mátyás (Nejc Gradisar 83') - Mamoudou Karamoko, Stefanelli Nicolas (Berki Marcell 86')

Zalaegerszegi TE FC

Dombó Dávid - Mim Gergely (Sajbán Máté Mihály 71'), Croizet Yohan (Ubochioma Meschack Izuchukwu 82'), Szendrei Norbert, Sankovic Bojan, Mance Antonio, Medgyes Sinan (Csóka Dániel 71'), Safronov Oleksandr, Evangelou Stefanos, Kiss Bence András (Németh Dániel 82'), Vogyicska Balázs (Bedi Bence 54')

Csonka Bence

Csonka Bence

Tóth II. Vencel, Szert Balázs, Rúsz Márton, Vad II. István

The first chance came in the 9th minute, after Christensen's corner, Karamoko sent an effort towards goal, Dombó bravely tipped away the danger. Two minutes later, we threatened again after a corner kick, Stefanelli beat his defender and his header was pushed away from the bottom corner by Dombó. In the 12th minute, Christensen gave the ball away on the halfway line, Mim fed Mancé nicely, but the Zalaegerszeg striker missed the target. Ten minutes later, Gergényi's left-wing cross found Katona empty at the other end, whose shot was blocked by the goalkeeper, and Schön sent the rebound at goal, which was saved by Dombó. In the 29th minute, the visitors' most dangerous player, Mance, spun his defender and his dangerous shot flew wide of the corner of the goal. At the other end, Stefanelli shot from 20 yards out, but the ball cleared the crossbar and the first half ended with no goals.

The beginning of the second half was uneventful, the first chance was in the 58th minute, when Mance found himself inside the box, Fiola squeezed him out, but the striker still offered a dangerous shot to Tóth, who was alert and pushed the ball away. Three minutes later a quick Zalaegerszeg counter-attack saw Mance pull the ball back to his right foot and his shot hit the top of the crossbar. Karamoko continued to play more and more dangerously, and in the 66th minute he won a penalty: he outwitted the goalkeeper as he tried to take it round him, who pulled our player's leg, the referee did not hesitate, immediately pointing to the spot. Our Norwegian midfielder stood behind the ball and Christensen very calmly converted the penalty (1-0).

In the 77th minute, after Gergényi's long throw-in, Sigér's shot was saved by Dombó, and Stefanelli burst in on the rebound, his close-range header missed the target - a great chance missed. In the 86th minute, Németh curled a free kick in front of goal and Safronov headed into our goal (1-1). In the last minutes, the result remained the same, although in the 93rd minute, Karamoko had a good chance, but our striker shot over from 13 metres.

Thanks to the one point our team overtook Paks in the table and we moved up to second place. Next week we will play Kisvárda on Sunday afternoon.

Szerző: David Rechnitzer

További hírek