Report: 2-1 defeat in the friendly match against PMFC

In Saturday's training match, mostly our young players got a chance, and Pető's beautiful goal was cancelled out with two goals from the visiting team.

Friendly, 2023-2024, Friendlies, Summer and autumn friendlies

22 July Saturday

Fehérvár FC
  • Pető


Sóstói Stadion Székesfehérvár

  • Tóth-Gábor
  • Vas

Fehérvár FC

Emil Rockov - Bese Barnabás, Husvéth Ádám, Nikola Serafimov (Kiss Ádám 62'), Nádudvari Bence (Kiss Marcell 50') - Franck Bambock (Csepregi Barnabás 80'), Kovács Bence - Berki Marcell (Rétfalvi Zsombor 80'), Ambach Arnold, Pető Milán - Balogh Máté Zsolt (Deybi Flores 45')


Helesfay Donát - Rácz László, Pejovic Danilo, Harsányi István, Tóth-Gábor Kristóf, Majnovics Martin, Gera Zoltán, Krausz Raul, Svedyuk Alex (Takács Zsombor 50'), Bukovics András, Szeles Tamás

Match officials

On Saturday morning at 11 am our team played its final summer pre-season game, against NB II team PMFC. Our head coach sent out the eleven of Rockov - Bese, Husvéth, Serafimov, Nádudvari - Kovács, Bambock - Berki, Ambach, Pető - Balogh.

The first few minutes were uneventful, with Bence Nádudvari's long range powerful strike in the 12th minute being the first chance. Four minutes later, however, we were happy to see a goal, as Vidi II's young striker Máté Balogh - who scored seven goals in five friendly matches for Vidi II so far this summer - gave a fine ball to Milan Pető, who sent a 14-metre shot over the outcoming Pécs goalkeeper and into the net (1-0)

Our lead didn't last long, in the 20th minute the ball was played in and Tóth-Gábor made no mistake from close range (1-1). In the 34th minute Bukovics' 15-meter shot was well saved by Rockov, the rebound was put back int towards goal by Krausz, but our goalkeeper saved it as well. A minute before the end of the half, after a foul by Bambock, Gera had a free kick from 20 metres, but PMFC's player could not find the net, and in the same minute, Tóth-Gábor's close-range header was saved by Rockov.

At the start of the second half, Bukovics' 12-metre low shot was saved by Rockov. In the 56th minute, a 16-metre shot by Kovács was saved by the Pécs defenders, and then Rockov had to work again, Majnovics offered our goalkeeper a long-range strike, which he dealt with.

In the last quarter of an hour referee Vad II had to give out several yellow cards, and in the 90th minute Rockov came out of his goal badly, and instead of the ball he collided with Valentín Hadaró, a PMFC player, who suffered a more serious injury, we wish him a speedy recovery! The ball went to Bence Vas, who fired into the goal from close range, making the final score 1-2.

Our team will play next Saturday evening at Újpest FC in the opening round of the OTP Bank Liga NB I 2023/2024 season.

Author: David Rechnitzer

More news