Victory in the friendly match

We won in Siófok with Karamoko's goal.

Taking advantage of the international team break, we played against our cooperation partner Siófok from the NB II. In addition to the national team and injured players, Kenan Kodro, who is expecting the birth of his first child with his partner, was missing from the squad. Bartosz Grzelak sent out the eleven of Kovács D. - Csongvai, Spandler, Gergényi - Kastrati, Christensen, Bambock, Katona, Schön - Szabó L., Karamoko as a starting eleven for the friendly match. Bence Kovács started the match for the home team, while Vidi's Tamás Tóth Vid was on the bench.

In the 7th minute Katona was in position, his first attempt of the match was saved by Winter in the home goal. Seven minutes later, the first shot from Siofok was registered, but Bence Kovács failed to find the net from 16 yards. After a quarter of an hour of play, Katona's long-range attempt was not caught by Winter, but the rebound was cleared by the defender and Karamoko shot over the goal. After 18 minutes of play, Kovács made another fine save from a close range shot by Dénes. In the 22nd minute the other goalkeeper was at work, Winter saved Bambock's 25-yard shot and six minutes later Szabó's effort went wide of the goal. In the 32nd minute, Schildkraut shot wide of the target from a very tight angle. At the end of the half, Schön's centre was met by Szabó, but one of the home defenders cleared off the goal line, and Karamoko flashed twice, but his header and shot from an acute angle were off target.

At the break Bartosz Grzelak made two substitutions, Barnabás Bese and Marcell Berki replaced Szabolcs Schön and Mátyás Katona. The first big chance of the second half came ten minutes later, when Christensen's 13-metre shot was saved by substitute Hutvágner. Five minutes later, Berki's low effort was saved by the home goalkeeper. In the 64th minute we took the lead - Szabó's cross was well struck into the net by Karamoko, who was well paced in the middle (0-1)! Three minutes later, the game was over for Christensen, who was replaced by Zsombor Menyhárt, and Szabó's shot was saved by Hutvágner. The action continued and 12 minutes before the end, Kovács made a great save after Tamás Tóth's Vid solo, and then at the final whistle, Bambock was replaced by Ádám Húsvéth and Szabó by Olivér Cserkuti-Németh, and the final result remained the same, we won 1-0 on the shores of Lake Balaton.

Author: David Rechnitzer

More news